Ethernet MAC Address Lookup / Fibre Channel WWN, WWPN, WWNN Lookup / Vendor Lookup
Gigabyte (GB) to Gibibyte (GiB) Converter
- provides quick conversion between gibibyte (230
bytes), mebibyte (220
bytes), gigabyte (109
bytes), and megabyte (106
Binary to Decimal to Hexadecimal Converter
- finds the geographical location of an IP address or host.
for IPs and many popular top-level domains.
- analyzes email headers and presents basic information about an email massage in an easy to read table form.
IP Subnet Calculator
- random password generator. Passwords can be from 7 to 16 characters long with a random distribution of lower-case characters, upper-case characters, digits, and non-alphanumeric characters.
What is my IP address?
- displays connected computer's IP address, host name and other details obtained from user agent string.
computes array characteristics based on the the RAID level, the number of disks, and the disk capacity.
- ROT13 and ROT47 (rotating substitution ciphers) encoder / decoder.
URL Encoder / Decoder
Base64 Encoder / Decoder
HTML Character Code Lookup
Unicode Character Lookup
IEEE Registration Authority - OUI Public Listings
Guidelines for Use of the 24-bit Organizationally Unique Identifiers (OUI) (IEEE)
The Unicode Character Code Charts
ISO lists of country names and code elements
IANA's Root Zone Database
TLD and CLTLD whois servers list
- how to tether (interconnect) a mobile phone and a laptop, PC, or tablet
in order to share phone's Internet connection.
Ether Types/Vendor Addresses/Multicast Addresses (IANA)
(formerly Ethereal), a software network traffic analyser
IP Subnet Calculator
Subnet Mask Table
How to add MAC address to wireless router
IPv6 Addressing Cheat Sheet
Data Transfer Rate Converter
SAN / Storage
Guidelines for Fibre Channel Use of the Company_id (IEEE)
How to clear SCSI reservation on a LUN
Clariion NaviSecCLI Cheat Sheet
RAID Capacity Calculator
computes array capacity and other characteristics based on the the RAID level, the number of disks, and the disk capacity.
RAID Performance Calculator
RAID Reliability Calculator
computes storage system reliability using well-known MTTDL methodology.
Supported RAID levels are RAID 5, RAID 6 / RAID-DP, RAID 10 (1+0).
Hard Disk Performance Basics
Simple disk throughput tests using dd utility
I've just installed CentOS 6! Now what? - CentOS Initial Set up and Configuration
File Mode Creation Mask / umask Calculator
Unix Permissions / chmod Calculator
Full Web Building Tutorials - All Free - W3Schools.com
- Weighted Grade / GPA Calculators and Final Grade Calculators specially adapted for a number of
Canadian and US universities and colleges.
- Free unit converters and calculators from many different knowledge fields and areas.